Re: one of the many reasons why removing non-free is a dumb idea

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 12:00:12PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
>    Please stop wasting my time...but feel free to come back when you have
> something other than quibbles about word definitions to talk about.

Ah, come on craig.  A bit of humor is fine during low traffic periods,
but you did make a number of mistakes, and this as a response falls
incredibly flat.

If you're not going to acknowledge your mistakes, just leave them be,
focus on the important issues, and try and accomplish something positive.

You could have taken Branden's criticism as constructive, and an
opportunity to highlight the parts of what you had to say that were
worthwhile.  Instead, your post was so disappointing that I wound up
choosing to waste everyone's time with this personal comment.

--
Raul