Re: GR: Removal of non-free

MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> writes:
> when it could be done by non-DDs. Basically, the issue is why waste
> any DD hours and project facilities on maintaining non-Debian things
> when you can spend all that on Debian?

What if those DDs _want_ to spend time working on non-free (and
contrib)? I for one put most of my DD effort into JSPWiki which is in
contrib (even though the software itself is DFSG-compatible).

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *