Re: The "Free" vs. "Non-Free" issue

On 2004-01-02 20:08:33 +0000 Raul Miller <moth@magenta.com> wrote:

Are you talking about
http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg00001.html?

Dunno. I'm not at my connected machine when writing this. If it is the list of Java packages, then yes.

Your 2:36PM followup to that message didn't really give any specifics
about why you thought some of those packages could go into main.

When I last asked, the problem was not having a java in main. I think that problem has gone away, so I wonder why they are still there. It's not directly relevant to -vote now. Please reply off-list or elsewhere.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at