Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

* Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [2003-10-31 13:16]:
> Informally, it appears to be the exclusive domain of the Debian
> Archive Administrators (who, the last time I checked, were not
> official delegates of the Debian Project Leader[1]).

Yes, ftpmaster is responsible for the archive and has full authority.

> [1] The last time I asked, I got no answer.  It's possible the DPL made
>     a delegation without announcing it to debian-devel-announce.

I didn't make a delegation, but I acknowledged the work being done and
the authority of the ftpmasters on the archive in a posting to
debian-devel-announce.

Please see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200311/msg00041.html
for a detailed answer to your original question.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org