Re: High Rate of ballot rejections this year

> Hi,
>
>         It was suggested that I also post the mailers that were used
>   in successfully sending a ballot to the voting engine, and here are
>   the results. I am attaching both the list of good mailers, as well
>   as the reasons for rejection of the ballot, with the MUA and count.
>
> 	I note that there were tweo succesful votes from people who
>  use Outlook (and no rejections).
>
> 	Mutt still impresses.

Speaking about Emacsen mailers, there are not enough details because
Emacsen usually use external packages (gpg.el, mailcrypt) to perform
encryption and signing.

You wouldn't conclude that Gnus/Mew/whatever do not it right sometimes,
it wouldn't make sense.

Regards,

--
Jérôme Marant