Re: DPL live debate (candidates, read this)

* Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> [2003-02-26 11:43]:
> Saturday night would be best i think, 0000 UTC makes it hard for most
> people in europe (that would be 0100 on sunday morning, ending at 0200
> or so).

I'd prefer 2200 UTC as well, but I also mentioned 0000 because of
Branden.  In fact, I think Bdale is even more west... but if 2200 UTC
is fine for him, I'd be happy (I'd prefer 2200 to 0000 anyway because
I'd like to go to the beach after the IRC session :-) ).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com