Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 09:58:17PM -0700, Joel Baker wrote:
> I agree that all the dancing around the issue is silly, but dancing the
> other circle isn't any better. But perhaps I'm missing something; can you
> explain why this is better without the removal of SC #5?

The intent is merely this: to determine what we're going to do, rather
than get caught up in deciding how we're going to do it. We've tried
doing it the other way around, and it hasn't been working.

If it helps, think of this resolution as a statement of intent (along
with a commitment to follow through on that intent).

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |