Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 08:39:49PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> I urge you to consider language which allows the ftp archive maintainers
> distribute non-free software from debian mirrors should they deem this a
> good idea.  Specifically, one which aligns with the ideals expressed in:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2003/debian-vote-200311/msg00119.html

Alternatively, maybe people could second the
draft at the bottom of Anthony Towns' message:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2003/debian-vote-200311/msg00148.html

[I'd second this draft -- it seems to adequately address everything
I think important -- but I still haven't got my pgp signing situation
straightened out.]

--
Raul