Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

On Oct 29, 2003, at 16:25, Branden Robinson wrote:

system of [-high-quality, 100% free software,-] {+high-quality works
     of software and other materials+} with no legal restrictions that
     would prevent these [-kinds of use.

Please don't remove the word 'free' here. "high-quality, free works of..." I realize its redundant, but I like the word :-)

6) I expanded the contractions "we'll" to "we will" and "won't" to "will
   not"; another editorial change.

Gives it a much more formal feel, I think.

I am seeking seconds and editorial amendments to this proposed General
Resolution.

I can not second it, but I support it.