Re: Second Call for votes for the Constitutional Amendment GR to disambiguate section 4.1.5

  Apparently I'm doing something wrong when signing messages.  Can
someone tell me what's wrong with this email?

  Daniel

|                 Voodoo Programming: Things programmers do                   |
|                 that they know shouldn't work but they try                  |
|                 anyway, and which sometimes actually work,                  |
|                 such as recompiling everything.                             |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/