Re: [AMENDMENT BR2] GR: Disambiguation of Section 4.1.5 of the constitution

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 12:04:28AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Do people think that we should only supercede foundation
>  documents, and never modify them? I would not be averse to preserving
>  a historical record.

	I think we should never modify them.  It should be possible to
put margin notes that explain what we mean, but modifying them should be
forbidden.  This preserves the historical record and keeps us honest.
I would hate to see a Foundation Document modified silently -- it would
make for a big scandal.

Simon