Re: List of all votes cast in recent amendment?

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 12:29:42PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:50:22 -0400, Anthony DeRobertis <asd@suespammers.org> said:
>
> > Under the Debian Constitution, section 4.2(3), "after the vote the
> > Project Secretary lists all the votes cast." (This is different than
> > DPL elections, which are kept secret under 5.2(5))
>
> 	It has been listed on http://www.debian.org/vote/
Only now I notice that the tally sheet makes all the votes public.
Is this by accident again or was this the plan this time?

Also the text on http://www.debian.org/vote/2003/vote_0002 states

    Additionally, the list of people for the election is available,
    complete with tokens so that the voters may check their votes were
    tallied.

but there are no tokens in the list.  (Well checking is easy if the
votes are public anyway).

Jochen
--
                                         Omm