Re: Constitutional amendment: Condorcet/Clone Proof SSD vote tallying

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 11:52:46AM +0200, Markus Schulze wrote:
> As far as I have understood Manoj's May 15 proposal
> correctly, A defeats D by 31 in your example.

It looks like I understood you to be using that term (and, from the
balance of your message at least one other term) differently from how
you intended.  And, I trust, you know better than I the standard meanings
of those terms.

Is there a web page that defines these terms?  There's little point in
me participating in a discussion if I don't know what the words mean,
and the english language dictionary I use doesn't have these technical
definitions.

Thanks,

--
Raul