Re: February 17th Voting GR draft

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:55:52AM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Ah, I think this might interact very badly with super majorities.  Or
> at least it seems important to educate the voters that they really
> want to rank default above accept if they vote for reject.
At least we have the following paragraph at the end of
our voting amendment draft.

     "RATIONALE": Options which the voters rank above the default option
     are options they find acceptable.  Options ranked below the default
     options are options they find unacceptable.

This may be part of "educating the voters".  And maybe we could
include some text like this into the ballots?

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)