Re: Debian Project Leader Elections

 > Is it possible to have a list of people would have nominated
 > themselves available during the nomination period and not only
 > after ? Maybe on <http://www.debian.org/vote/> ?  This list maybe
 > important for hesitate to nominate h{is|er}self.

	I would expect a potential DPL candidate to be involved
 enough in the project to read -vote, or to be able to at least look
 at the archives. And, in any case, deciding on whether to run based
 on who else is running probably is not a winning strategy: you don't
 know who else may run, at the last minute. At the very least is
 hints at a diffidence that bodes ill for someone who is required to
 be a project leader.

 > I know it is in debian-vote, but it is scattered along other posts,
 > and it would look more official in http://www.debian.org/vote/.

	Nominations are not official until after the nomination
 period is over.

	manoj
--
You have a message from the operator.