Re: RFD: Reviving Constitutional amendment: Smith/Condorcet vote tallying

    Branden> On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 09:29:31AM +1000, Anthony Towns
    Branden> wrote:
    >> is no guarantee of future results."
    >>
    >> Sure, I figured most people would draw the same conclusions
    >> themselves, given the data.

    Branden> I see no evidence that people's opinions are leaning one
    Branden> way or the other, yet.

O, you want me toos?  Seems like fixing the issue is worth the effort
and seems like voting on the recommendations is worth doing.

I followed the discussion and didn't really see anything that required
comments; the summaries were fairly good.