Re: General Resolution draft against spam.

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Santiago Vila wrote:

[subscribers automatically whitelisted]

> No other mail will reach the lists until it's approved by a moderator

If a poster was approved once, they get added to the white list too.
Auto Approval of mails with valid References/In-Reply-To could also
work. The rest would be manually reviews by a team of moderators.

If someone implements this I might be willing to join that team.

> If there are no moderators for a given list, these mails will go to
> /dev/null (so to speak).

default should still be post.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal