Re: General Resolution draft against spam.

Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> writes:

> If you want something done, do it yourself.

Maybe telling him off was the right thing to do, but not in this way,
unless you propose to give him root to let him do things himself.

Those of us without root, as far as I can see, have only the route of
"democracy" in the form of our system of resolutions, the
constitution, and all that other nonsense, to get things done that we
can't directly do ourselves.

We need to either accept this, or get rid of all this vote crap as a
sham.  I vote for door numer #2.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/