REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

No. 300 Bol Ahmed Way, LAGOS - NIGERIA
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
ATTN: President/ C.E.O

I am the Chief Medical Doctor and close confidan of Mrs. Maryam
Abacha, the former first lady and wife of the late Gen.Sani Abacha,
the former  head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces
of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria. She (MRS. M. ABACHA), has as a result of the
trust and confidence, she has in me mandated
that I search for a reliable and trust worthy foreign partner, who
will help receive some funds which she had in cash totaling US$35M
(Thirty Five Million United States Dollars only) into a  personal,
company or any reliable foreign bank accounts within or outside your
country as all their personal and family Bank accounts within and
outside Nigeria have all been frozen by the Nigerian authorities. (I
would refer you to the website of Weekly Tell magazine: WWW.
TELLMAGAZINE.com of November 23, 1998 page 25,and another edition of
TELL WEEKLY  MAGAZINE of October 11 1999, Page 10 captioned the
tyrants son, for further information About this money and the ABACHAS)

This money in question has however, been clearly moved in defaced
form and Deposited with a security company that has branches in Asia,
Africa, Europe and various parts of America. It may also interest you
to note that
she (MRS. ABACHA) and her family have, Since then inception of the
present democratic government, been placed
Under partial house arrest, with their international traveling
passports seized arduous assistance, 40% of the total sum.

Note that this transaction involves no risks what so ever, as you
will have no dealing with my country, Nigeria.

Rather you will deal directly with the Security Company, which is
based where the money is right now.

Let me have your confidential Tel/Fax numbers in your response to
this proposal. I shall let you into a complete detailed picture of
this mutual beneficial transaction when I have received your
anticipated positive reply.
call: 234-80-23325603

This matter should be treated as urgent and
Confidential!)

Regards,

DR.BOLA  AHMED
bola_ahmed@rediffmail.com