Re: Regarding localization of Packages files

Previously Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:
> Well, since nothing serious has come from dpkg maitainers, it'd be
> nice if a decent solution could be worked out.

Something serious *has* come from the dpkg maintainer. It is just
that everyone seems to be horribly impatient and not interested
in seeing a proper fix work on.

My advise: get woody out the door. Once that is done we can proceed
with normal dpkg development which we can't do know since we can't
release the current codebase (insert rant about not having a proper
seperate unstable here) and start working on major changes.

Wichert.