Re: Rebuttals appended to candidate platforms

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 12:12:44AM -0600, Debian Project Secretary wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	5 days late, rebuttals have bee4n appended to the platforms of
>  candidates who submitted rebuttals. I apologize for the delay.

Yes, I need to claim responsibility for this.  I wasn't able to finish
authoring my rebuttal because I've had my hands full with XFree86
4.1.0-15 and pgi 0.9.4.4 preparation.

My apologies to the other candidates.

For the record, I'll note that I'm much, much more efficient writing
emails than HTML.  Probably because I'm obsessed with making sure my
HTML validates correctly.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I just wanted to see what it looked
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    like in a spotlight.