Re: diplomacy, courtesy, and all that good stuff

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 06:46:04PM +1100, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> So, to test you out we could all try and "push your buttons" to see how
> long you can last ;)
>
> It would be a bit cruel though, like pulling wings of flies....
>
> (responding to the list AND you personally)

Not fair!  cpp is busted in unstable, which breaks every single damn X
client that uses X resources.  Breaking my packages by uploading
untested packages is an even better way to push my buttons!

Since asking "what else can go wrong?" always causes more trouble, I
won't ask that.  :)

http://bugs.debian.org/cpp

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled politicking...

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "I came, I saw, she conquered."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      The original Latin seems to have