Re: Some questions for the candidates...

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 11:05:32PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 07:45:02PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> >       Refs relative to: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/.
> > 	Is it just me, or does having the year and list name both appear twice
> > 	in these urls really suck?
> A few other people noticed this. The last directory in the path still has
> it all repeated primarily because that made it less likely for me to
> accidentally dump two different lists into the same directory while
> rewriting scripts to use subdirectories.

Could you make a set of symlinks or something available then, and have the
web interface use it? Trying to paste urls for -devel-announce archives
is painful.

Cheers,
aj

We came. We Saw. We Conferenced. http://linux.conf.au/

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey