Re: Conclusion of the discussion of voting and super majority concepts?

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 04:17:01PM -0600, Debian Project Secretary wrote:
> ps: I am in the process of researching the algorithm, since to an
> uninitiated layperson like me, terms like "weakest defeat" need
> definition; anyone forwarding algorithms/psuedocode shall earn my
> gratification.

http://people.debian.org/~ajt/cloneproof_ssd.pl

It's been a long while, so I'm not sure I could explain that code if I tried,
but it does appear to have been commented...

Cheers,
aj

We came. We Saw. We Conferenced. GPG signed mail preferred.

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot each toe individually.''
       -- with kudos to Greg Lehey