Re: Withdrawal of the General Resolution about IRC

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 12:15:07PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         In a email (message ID <[🔎] 20011114102327.A6490@ouaza.com>),
>  Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> withdrew his general resolution
>  proposal. However, this GR was co-sponsored by six other developers,
>  and I would like to hear from them what their intentions are.

Last I herd, Gergely Nagy's second was not properly signed, or failed to
authenticate.  Was this issue ever rectified?  If so, it is possible the
GR doesn't have the requisite seconds anyway.

(You raised the point, but the only followups were on other matters and
AFAICT the issue was never raised again.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There's nothing an agnostic can't
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     do if he doesn't know whether he