Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 10:46:50PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 12:34:36PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> <snip "The Rest of the Story">
> > Legislating where you can and can't talk about Debian issues is
> > bureaucracy gone mad.
> Amen to that. Why not just say "Developers should ensure that whereever
> they decide to discuss private issues of the project, that they make
> reasonable assurances that the discussion wont be leaked".

Or perhaps "Please respect the privacy of this mailing list." ?

Cheers,
aj, wondering if he'll be lambasted for leaking the -private .sig

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt