Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

> - all #debian-* channels on OpenProjects should be open to everyone
>   except #debian-private which is for registered debian developers only
>   (the actual "key protection" may be replaced by a better identification
>    mechanism at any time)

Can we as an open projects really accept more closed forums? How many
private places can we have and still say that the development of the
debian distribution is an open project?

debian-private is allready filled with discussion that shouldn't be
kept private.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".