Re: Our counting procedure

    Ben> The thing is, you only get a vote over someone else if they
    Ben> marked it.

Right..

    Ben> IOW, if I only mark "--1--", then my vote is as good as
    Ben> nothing, since I made no preference of one over the other. So
    Ben> not specifying a rank in the order pretty much alleviates
    Ben> that choice in the tally for that particular vote.

So if you really, really only want to vote for one person, would
--1-2 be the right way to vote?  Or would it be like xy1z2, so
long as x, y, and z were greater than 2?

Congrats in any case.

The Other Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters A and F and the number 11.
"I don't want the world.. I just want your half."