problems with mutt and the voting system, vote over soon

The vote is just about over, and we're still having problems where in
some cases ballots signed using mutt aren't accepted by the voting system.

In one case, it turns out that the micalg is being set wrong (gpg
doesn't tell mutt what micalg the default key has, so it's hardcoded
into /etc/Muttrc).  Jason has put in a horrible hack to attempt to work
around this problem.  However, it appears that there are other problems.

Because the vote is going to be over in just a few days, if you've not
gotten a good acknowledgement yet, please export your ballot as a
plain text file, sign it (gpg --clearsign), then mail in the
signed file (which will have a .asc suffix) as the body of your
message to leader2001.

If you try that and it doesn't work, please contact me.

Thanks,

--
Raul