Re: [BALLOT] Leader Election 2001

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 02:17:05AM +0100, Christian Surchi wrote:
> No way. Verification failed. And I sent from my @d.o address.

You've not said whether you've checked db.debian.org to see that it has
the proper key.

So far, only one developer has reported that he's done this check, had
it come out good, and that he still had a problem.  And that introduced
a change a couple weeks ago.

Please: if you're having a problem, give me as much information as
you can to help track down what's happening.

At the moment, I'm I'm particularly interested in your key signature,
your debian email address (yes: I know you provided this), and whether
you expect your key to show up in the .pgp or .gpg key ring.  If you
have multiple keys, please verify that the key that you signed with
is represented in the debian key ring.

Thanks,

--
Raul