Re: ballot bounced

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 10:51:03PM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> It looks like ~maor/dinstall/debian-keyring.gpg hasn't changed since
> April 2000.  Is the intent to prevent maintainers who are not around
> for at least a year from voting or is this a bug?

It's worse than that.

I hope people are saving their ballots -- not a single vote has
registered in the db yet.

I'm trying to get the thing working, but I didn't write the code
originally, and it's acting up.  [It feels like there's a problem with
the qmail -> exim transition as well as the key recognition problem.]

Another note:  Darren is somewhat available, and I've been asking him
questions, but nothing has panned out from that direction.

Thanks,

--
Raul