Re: Some questions for the DPL candidates

    Anthony> Hi guys, Some questions, which you might or might not
    Anthony> like to answer..

I have a question I would like to ask too. Some people may think it is
not relevant to this mailing list, but I have seen complaints that not
enough is being done in this area by the project as a whole.

 * what release of Debian will come standard with IPv6 support?
   woody+1? Woody+2? What goals (if any) should be set along the way?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>