Re: my platform for Debian Project Leader

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 12:39:17PM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> >> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
>  > I'd like to see a list containing that information.  If elected DPL, I
>  > would attempt to ensure that we have one.
>
>  "If elected DPL".  That's... enlightening.

I've been begging and pleading for one for about a year now as a regular
developer, and that hasn't cut through the indifference.

Anyway, since delegates derive their authority from the DPL, the DPL is in
the best position to know exactly who they are, and what powers he or she
delegated to them.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |         Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                |         Biology is really chemistry.