Re: Proposal -- Change constitution to adopt Smith/Condorcet vote tallying

Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

> !     2. Option A is said to Dominate option B if strictly more ballots
> !        prefer A to B than prefer B to A.
> !     3. All options which are Dominated by at least one other option are
> !        discarded, and references to them in ballot papers will be
> !        ignored.

Assuming that "prefer" means "is ranked higher than":

It is possible if there are more than two options for every option to
be Dominated by some other option; in that case, the procedure
proposed offers no resolution, unless I've misunderstood something.