Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 03:04:08AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 05:36:23PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Then how can they possibly be voted on together?
> Under A.2.3.

    3. The person who calls for a vote states what they believe the
       wordings of the resolution and any relevant amendments are, and
       consequently what form the ballot should take. However, the final
       decision on the form of ballot(s) is the Secretary's - see 7.1(1),
       7.1(3) and A.3(6).

This says the final form of the ballot is a consequence of the original
proposal (duh) and any amendments (of which there are none), though,
not that a ballot can be made up of whole cloth.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark