Re: A rebuttal (was: Re: Formal CFV: General Resolution to Abolish Non-Free)

Le Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 05:12:11PM +1000, Anthony Towns écrivait:
> The general resolution to abolish non-free is flawed in a number of ways.

Great. I completely share your opinion.

That's my second mail in this tread. I wish everybody could do like me ...
the thread can't be followed unless you have about 15 hours free/day. And
I also wish all the contributions were of the same quality than yours...

And as maintainer of debian-cd, i'd like to point out that even moving
non-free somewhere else is a pain since we'd have to adapt many things for
very little added value ... let's keep it the way it is now, we can
reconsider the question late when we switched to package pools and when
all the free alternatives are ready.