Re: Putting the smith back in smith/condorcet [re-call for sponsors]

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 12:26:28AM -0500, Buddha Buck wrote:
> Your procedure for determining the Smith Set is dependent upon
> computing the transitive closure of the pairwise victories (the
> "beatpaths").  But the definition of the Smith Set doesn't depend on
> beatpaths at all.

Drat, you're right.  This is the same example that tripped me up before

Bleah.  Proposal withdrawn.  [Why couldn't someone have poked holes in
it before I wrote it up?  I guess it was too ambiguous a that point.]

I need to get some sleep.  I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

Thanks,

--
Raul