Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 11:52:13AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
[...]

Thanks for an informative post instead of one that just screams at me.
Definitely food for thought.

And yes, "strategic" voting is exactly why I objected so strongly to your
"gutting" amendment.  I am frankly amazed that the scenario you describe
wasn't exactly what you had intended from the start, but nevermind.  If
you're willing to put forth effort to further cleaning up our voting
procedures I may be able to swap out my paranoid lunatic module for a few
minutes.

Just a few, mind you.  >:-)

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Murphy's Guide to Science:
Debian GNU/Linux                |    If it's green or squirms, it's biology.