Re: expiry announcement

I figured you'd go with the $%&# flamer angle myself :)  But hey, if it
trips your trigger...The Rand thing Is getting old, however...All in all,
I'd rate it a 7.5: needs work before it's Olympic caliber.

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare