Thanks to Darren

I want to say that while I've been a little critical of Darren's
absence recently, I have great respect for him, and I'm encouraged
that things are moving again.  Nothing that I said was intended to
criticize his ability or willingness to do a difficult job, and I'm
glad that things are moving along so nicely now.

Thanks also to Raul, and Manoj, and Branden, and everyone else whose
working together is helping this process reach a reasonable vote.

Thomas