Re: expiry announcement

> On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 11:31:13AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> > I am of very mixed feelings about this announcement.
>
> No wonder. The possiblity that something might actually happen, and that
> we might not have months more of tedious flamewars about procedural issues
> must be very disconcerting.

If something would actually happen, that would be good.

Make no mistake about it; the months of tedious flamewars about
procedural issues were brought about because of the Secretary's
inaction and extra-Constitutional behavior.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com