Re: well?

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 03:05:01PM -0800, Philippe Troin wrote:
> Debian has more been about playing Nomic lately
> ( http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/nomic.htm ) than about putting up a
> linux distribution...

You're really saying this this soon after we've had a new perl, a new X,
a new dpkg, and a new glibc added to the archive? When we've finally got
implementations for package pools and an improved release process (after
how many years of discussion?) that we're in the process of putting in
place? When the new somewhat decentralised n-m process has just passed
the 100 new applicants mark?

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark