Re: Why isn't our constitution linked to from the homepage?

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 11:30:09PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>  Shouldn't there be a link to the constitution from the Debian
>  homepage?  How about above or below the link to the Social Contract?

The Debian Constitution is about the organizational structure and
governing of debian developers, and hence there is a link to it
from the developer's corner webpage. The SC talks about our
relationship to the community at large, and hence it's link is off the
main page.

--
Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> <gopal@astro.umass.edu>
Debian GNU/Linux Developer