Re: PROPOSED: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Alternate disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 03:00:29AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Indeed, I had proposed this in -project on the 19th of
>  July. This addresses the same ambiguity that Brandon does in his
>  proposal, but in a distincly different fashion. I would suggest that
>  this should be offered as an alternative to Brandon's proposal, if it
>  comes to a vote (if the rules lawyers deem that permissible). If not,
>  this may stand on its own (leaving open the possibility that both,
>  almost opposite, amendments may be accepted).

Is misspelling my name some new sport that I haven't been told about?

:)

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    America is at that awkward stage.  It's
Debian GNU/Linux                |    too late to work within the system, but