Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

The fact that I should comply with your wishes while you insult me...  I
really doubt that I would comply even if you weren't insulting me, but
I'll be damned before I comply with your wishes in my responses to your
cheap shots.  Since I'm in a particularly generous mood, I've complied
with your wishes, but frankly I really wonder why I should, since you have
nothing to offer this thread but "the last refuge of the
incompetent"; that is, you have no good refutation, so you choose to
belittle others.  I really pity the fact that you have to, as otherwise
you have the potential for competence.

--
Certainly there are things in life that money can't buy,
But it's very funny -- did you ever try buying them without money?

John Galt (galt@inconnu.isu.edu)