Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

On Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 03:07:26AM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> John Galt wrote:
> > > However, I find konqueror (in kdebase) quite able already. It does
> > > everything I've needed netscape to do, including ssl, cookie management,
> > > java and javascript, and good page layout.
> >
> > What was the version number of that in Potato again?
>
> Um, the contents of potato are beside the point. I was simply letting
> people know a reaosnable replacement for netscape exists since netscape
> keeps coming up in discussions on this point as one of the key items in
> non-free that has no free replacement.

He's made up his mind; don't try to confuse him with the facts.

The great thing about Ayn Rand fanatics is that you can count on them never
to change their minds about anything, ever, unless of course it turns out
they were unfamiliar with some piece of official Objectivist Scripture that
had heretefore escaped their attantion.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Kissing girls is a goodness.  It is a
Debian GNU/Linux                |    growing closer.  It beats the hell out