Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 10:44:07PM -0500, Joseph Carter wrote:
> I think it should, in fact.  HOWEVER, there is no constitutional provision
> AT THIS TIME for it.  Fact is, gecko has NO AUTHORITY to single-handedly
> alter the constitution in practice like this.

Fact is?

Fact is -- there was quite a dispute on debian-vote, about how to
interpret the constitition with respect to John's proposal.  Guess whose
responsibility it is to adjudicate when something like that happens?

Better yet, don't guess.  Read the constitution, and find out.

Then come back and respond to your post, with that in mind.

--
Raul