Re: Non-free Proposal

OOPS - I intended to send this to the list, but it went to gecko only,

"Darren O. Benham" <gecko@benham.net> writes:

> I wish to give everybody the chance to read the initial exchange and
> familiarize themselves with the issue again.

     The URLs cited all return "Not Found".  To "give everybody the
chance to read the initial exchange and familiarize themselves with
the issue again" the original proposals should be reposted.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard      <hilliard@debian.org>

--KAA16848.969893130/ns1.greenbush.com--