Re: Lets speak about freeness, ...

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 08:00:16PM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> G. Branden Robinson            |    It's not a matter of alienating authors.
> Debian GNU/Linux               |    They have every right to license their
> branden@ecn.purdue.edu         |    software however we like.
> roger.ecn.purdue.edu/~branden/ |    -- Craig Sanders, in debian-devel

1. you do not have my permission to quote me. it's bad enough that that
moron joseph does the same thing without permission - i thought you at
least had some sense of personal ethics.

2. i do not recall the context of that quote, but it looks like an
obvious typo to me. or perhaps a deliberate joke. don't know, don't
care.

craig

--
craig sanders