Re: An ammendment (Re: Formal CFV: General Resolution to Abolish Non-Free)

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Paul J Thompson wrote:

> archives. For instance, I mean, the Helix Gnome collection of debs is
> far better then our group and I think it would be nice to show our
> support to them. So, what about providing a place within the debian
> distribution unofficial area to include their collection...assuming they

Oh wee! Then we can have monthly flame wars about who deserves to be
inside our archive *and* bloat it up with poorly maintained stuff all at
once!

Win/Win for everyone!

AFAIK the helix people are free to upload their debs if they want to
maintain them according to our policies..

Jason